Lightweight, strong and trimmable, the New Multi Joist is made for modern home construction. New Zealand Wood Products (Ltd) has partnered with Multinail to create this new joist.
IBuilt’s MultiStrut floor joists are an open webbed parallel chord floor truss joist utilising steel web brackets and LVL11 top and bottom chords, and vertical webs. IBuilt MultiStrut joists provide increased spanning capabilities over standard framing while also being lightweight and efficient to install. They are ideal for domestic construction as both joists and rafters.
The open web joist design enables building services such as plumbing, electrical and service ducting to run between the chords without the need for drilling, notching or cutting.
• Open web system gives uninterrupted access for the passage of services
• 90mm wide flanges provide a large area for the fixing of flooring and ceiling material
• Depth compatible with other engineered timber products
• Supplied in 300mm increments with 300mm trimmable ends
• Lightweight construction.
• Efficient use of timber with minimal waste on site
NB: Nelson Pine LVL chords are FSC certified.
Design Files & Information:
I-Built products are available on order from all major building supply outlets throughout New Zealand. Samples are available on request.Contact us for samples & more