CoreClad textured, ACQ treated plywood cladding offers superior strength, durability and reliability. With sheets up to 3 metres long and no requirement to retreat cut ends, CoreClad is fast and easy to install.
Plywood veneer is peeled from the log on a rotary lathe, dried, treated then manufactured into plywood by placing veneers in a perpendicular orientation. Sheets are bonded with a permanent phenolic resin which is commonly referred to as a Type 'A' structural bond. The bond will not breakdown under heat, wet or cold conditions. The resulting sheets are then machined, rough sawn, grooved and shiplapped to form the finished cladding sheet.
CoreClad has a 'pass™' (Product Assurance Supplier Statement). A pass™ makes a clear, rigorous statement that CoreClad complies with all the necessary regulations and legislation. It also summarises CoreClad's purpose, the scope of its use and any limitations.
- NOW AVAILABLE - Core Clad Primed
- Individual veneer treatment before manufacture ensures treatment to the core.
- Cut edges do not need to be re-treated
- Available in 2,440mm, 2,745mm and 3,050mm long sheets*
- Band sawn face for a rough textured finish
- Supplied textured Groove150 and Textured
- Manufactured from high strength plantation pine (F14)
- Manufactured to AS/NZS2269:2004 and third party certified by the EWPAA
- Meets the Durability requirements of the NZBC for claddings
- Install to E2/AS1 NZBC
Stainless Steel Flashings
We’re now supplying a range of 304 and 316 grade stainless steel flashings to make things easier for customers using CoreClad. Since CoreClad is ACQ treated you need to use either PVC or stainless steel flashings. This is to minimise the possibility of bi-metallic corrosion. Refer to the Stainless Steel Flashings Flyer below.
IBuilt CoreClad is manufactured by PNG Forest Products
PO Box 76412, Bulolo, Papua New Guinea
* A scarf joint is used to joint 2440mm long sheets with either a 305 or 610mm extension to produce 2,745mm or 3,050mm length sheets. The scarf joint has a visible dark line going across the panel and the two sections may have colour differences.
- = IBuilt CoreClad Handling and Storage
- = IBuilt CoreClad Building Product Information Requirements
- = IBuilt CoreClad Design and Install Guide
- = IBuilt CoreClad Flyer
- = IBuilt CoreClad Stainless Steel Flashings Flyer
- = IBuilt CoreClad PASS (BPIR)
- = IBuilt CoreClad Warranty, Care & Maintenance
- vDownload all
Get in touch:
I-Built products are available on order from all major building supply outlets throughout New Zealand. Please feel welcome to request product samples - or additional information - using the enquiry form below: