Plywood Bridge Decking
NiuDeck is a purpose designed and engineered heavy plywood decking system which is primarily used for re-decking traditional timber bridges. NiuDeck is manufactured from sustainable plantation pine available in a range of thicknesses. In addition, a custom design service is available to manage the most challenging applications.
NiuDeck can be used with steel or timber supporting structures including wharf and rail deck applications.
- Variable length up to 11.9m
- Standard lengths of 5.4m, 7.0m, 8.7m
- Standard width 1200mm · Non-standard widths from 900 to 3600mm
- Standards thicknesses from 56mm to 198mm (thicker on request).
- “A” Bond (AS/NZS2269)
- Veneer grade “C” and “D” (AS/NZS2269)
- Preservation treatment to Hazard Class H4 (AS/NZS 1604.3) by veneer treatment method
- Density of approximately 600 Kg/m3 when shipped
- Moisture content between 8 to 15% when shipped.
- Manufactured to a minimum stress grade of F14.
- Light weight
- Reduced installation time
- Mill certified by EWPAA JAS-ANZ
- Regular testing and audits at NATA accredited facility in Australia
- Facilitates bridge widening by cantilevers
- Sustainable high strength plantation resource
- ACQ H4 Veneer Treatment preservation
- AFS/PEFC chain of custody certified
- AS5100 W80 and Austroads T44 design loads
Design Life of 50+ years
For further product information and advice email to email@example.com
Design Files & Information:
I-Built products are available on order from all major building supply outlets throughout New Zealand. Please feel free to contact us for more information, or share this page with your design & construction team.