NiuDeck is a purpose designed and engineered heavy plywood decking system which is primarily used for re-decking traditional timber bridges. NiuDeck is manufactured from sustainable plantation pine available in a range of thicknesses. In addition, a custom design service is available to manage the most challenging applications.
NiuDeck can be used with steel or timber supporting structures including wharf and rail deck applications.
- Variable length up to 11.9m
- Standard lengths of 5.4m, 7.0m, 8.7m
- Standard width 1200mm · Non-standard widths from 900 to 3600mm
- Standards thicknesses from 56mm to 198mm (thicker on request).
- “A” Bond (AS/NZS2269)
- Veneer grade “C” and “D” (AS/NZS2269)
- Preservation treatment to Hazard Class H4 (AS/NZS 1604.3) by veneer treatment method
- Density of approximately 600 Kg/m3 when shipped
- Moisture content between 8 to 15% when shipped.
- Manufactured to a minimum stress grade of F14.
- Light weight
- Reduced installation time
- Mill certified by EWPAA JAS-ANZ
- Regular testing and audits at NATA accredited facility in Australia
- Facilitates bridge widening by cantilevers
- Sustainable high strength plantation resource
- ACQ H4 Veneer Treatment preservation
- AFS/PEFC chain of custody certified
- AS5100 W80 and Austroads T44 design loads
Design Life of 50+ years
For further product information and advice email to email@example.com
Design Files & Information:
I-Built products are available on order from all major building supply outlets throughout New Zealand. Samples are available on request.Contact us for samples & more