NiuBridge provides a strong, reliable transport solution for a variety of infrastructure projects including bridge replacements, upgrades, new developments and temporary emergency or site access. NiuBridge requires little maintenance thanks to a unique veneer preservation treatment method which ensures complete protection from termites and fungal decay.
NiuBridge is a prefabricated modular EWP bridge system which includes deck, girders, kerbing, and accessories with an optional pre-applied bitumen deck wearing surface. Manufactured from plantation timber to both AS/NZS 2269 and AS/NZS1604 standards, NiuBridge exploits the advantages of natural timber which is not subject to fatigue failure like that of other materials.
• Pre-fabricated modules up to 24m span.
• Delivery to site in full or segmented span modules for easy installation.
• Quick and easy to install.
• Optional pedestrian access.
• Preservative treatment.
• Compliance with the load conditions of Austroads Bridge Design Code or the Australian Standard AS5100 Bridge Design.
• Meets and exceeds the ULS requirements of both T44 and S1600 loading conditions.
• Reduction in cost due to improved material efficiency.
• Reduction in site installation time, road closures and labour costs.
• Installation uses existing standard skills.
• Compatible with concrete and steel supporting members.
• Low embodied energy and life cycle energy costs.
• Light weight solution which saves piling / footing costs.
• Available in single span or multi-span bridges.
Design Life of 50+ years
For further product information and advice email email@example.com
Design Files & Information:
I-Built products are available on order from all major building supply outlets throughout New Zealand. Please feel free to contact us for more information, or share this page with your design & construction team.