Call +64-9-268 6540
enquiries@nzwoodproducts.co.nz

Community & Events | Thanks for visiting us at BUILDNZ

Thanks for visiting us on our stand at BUILDNZ. With such great feedback on our engineered wood products range, we just wanted to make sure you knew where to find it when you need it.

I-Built J-Ply Structural Plywood
I-BUILT Hyne Engineered Timber
I-Built I-Beams
I-Built Laminated Veneer Lumber
I-Built HD Software
I-Built Birch Ply

For more information on our products, I-Built HD Design software plus product updates scroll through our website or get in touch with our team for technical information to discuss detailed plans by emailing at enquiries@nzwoodproducts.co.nz, or call us on 0800 022-352.

Thanks again for taking the time to visit us at BuildNZ. We take pride in the relationships we build through quality customer service and appreciate the opportunity to meet you.

Case Studies | Latest

​Building Material Compliance - Look for the 'S' Mark​

As building materials quite rightly face scrutiny with regards to compliance, the specifying of certified, quality products for construction is ...
read more →

Structural Beams for A Contemporary Church

For centuries, buildings for peaceful reflection and community gathering have valued the use of timber for its soft, natural and ...
read more →

Hyne Timber scales up Glulam Plant

Hyne Timber's Glue Laminating Plant (Glulam) in Maryborough is scaling up ahead of the Mass Timber Construction boom in Australia. ...
read more →