Products | J-Ply | J-Ply 900 Flooring
Introducing the new 900mm wide lightweight ply flooring. J-900 makes a stiff and rigid floor that feels like concrete with peace of mind through plywood's natural durability and the H3 treatment that gives protection under wet areas.
A New Zealand made product that is FSC certified and backed by the Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA), providing assurance for your customers.
- Light One-man-panel – weighing only 26kg
- Strong and stiff – engineered to a minimum F8 rating
- Stability – J-Ply is flat and straight
- Ideal for use under wet areas when treated H3.2
- Tongue and Grooved to remove need for intermediate nogging, minimising potential for floor to squeak and providing a better performing floor system
- Available in 2400mm, 2700mm and 3000mm lengths
Design Files & Information:
How to order
The I-Built Building Systems range is available on order from all major building supply outlets throughout New Zealand. Please feel free to contact us for more information, or share this page with your design & construction team.Contact us Share this page